Why invest in a food truck franchise? Because being mobile lets our franchisees take our Real Italian Ice ® and gelato to customers, wherever they are.
Total Investment to Open Your Food Truck Franchise
Franchise opportunities start at $12,500 for an event-based Collaborative Retailer (CR) with no designated territory (permission only) tent option. The Designated Territory (DT) are $30,000 per 200,000 contiguous population which can be expanded $1,000 per 10,000 population. Equipment Packages include: Repicci’s custom food trailer at $40,000 and Repicci’s custom food trucks available for up to $125,000. All franchisees can enjoy royalty-free franchising when minimum product purchase requirements are met. Equipment packages are by customization quote at the time of purchase and may vary.
Talk with us about options for financing your Repicci’s food truck franchise.
An easy to follow, virtual online training series covering every aspect of operating and marketing your business, leaving no question unanswered.
Monthly franchisee training calls and support team with 24/7 phone accessibility for any questions you may have.
Yearly Franchisee Retreat
Build camaraderie and swap success stories and ideas with your franchise family members.
From manuals of events you can consider, to the best maintenance tips for your Repicci’s food truck, we put the knowledge in your hands. New profit centers are being researched and added to our lists constantly.
Our franchisees are on the front lines, and we listen to your input and suggestions on how to improve the operations. Are you ready? Request more information about starting your Repicci’s Italian Ice mobile franchise.
The Process to Becoming a Repicci’s Franchisee
- Request information about Repicci’s franchising.
- Take part in a fact-finding call with the franchisor to see if we are a fit for each other.
- Receive and review the Repicci’s Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) which discloses franchisor information to prospective franchisees. Discuss any follow-up questions.
- Franchisor qualification of candidate, including financials and background checks.
- Discovery Day – Begin your Repicci’s journey at corporate headquarters in Florida.
- Invitation to join the Repicci’s franchise family.
- Make your decision, sign contract and pay franchise fee.
- CONGRATULATIONS! Now it’s time to order your Repicci’s truck.
- Online Virtual Training followed by a 2 day onsite training upon delivery – After you finish this, you’ll know you are ready to take on the world.
- Work with Repicci’s representatives to obtain local licensing, set up social media marketing, advertising, POS System, food truck video screen and place initial Repicci’s products order.
- Begin Selling – Day 1 means the beginning of your new success.
- Ongoing Support and Training.